How has the year 2015 been treating you so far? So far the year has been a busy for me. I started my second semester at University and started placement for the course. I am enjoying the program a lot so far and I am looking forward to all I will learn in this semester.
I was affected by the news a few days ago that Target Canada was closing down because both my mom and I work there part time. I have enjoyed the time I have worked there, the people I have met and the memories I will cherish. Below is a photo of the Target dog I received while working there for a great team card of mine being drawn.
|Photo of the Target dog plush toy I received for recognition of my work there.|
Lately I have been so busy with school and work and placement that my knitting has unfortunately taken a back seat but I will definitely be trying to work knitting into my schedule as time goes on because it is so important to me. There are some cute valentine ideas that have caught my eye that I could knit up quickly and they would work with my busy schedule. Below are some ideas that caught my attention and I will be knitting them up! :) enjoy
1. Crochet envelope from the Crochet Spot blog! I love this idea. Although I cannot crochet, I can knit this instead its a cute idea.
2. Setting for Four's valentine cup cozies are adorable! this would make a great gift for your friend, sister, or mother.
3. Crochet this cute "I gave you my heart" bookmark created by Sunflowers at Home. I might try to adapt this to a knitted pattern to knit it up :)
4. Learn how to knit a simple heart with help from Design Sponge. They look fun to knit up and fast!
5. I love this garter stitch heart bunting from Make Ready Blog! it is so fun and you could hang it in a room for Valentines day.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and your continuous support! I hope you are all well and enjoying the new year for new beginnings :)